1. To spread out relevant services associated with searching, screening, providing treatment, as well as eye surgery to communities of all levels.
2. To screen, identify, and give counseling related to eye problems to school students.
3. To provide eyeglasses together with support travel expenses for needy people in order to facilitate full access to medical examination at nearby hospital.
4. To develop special tools, which are not made available by governmental sectors, used particularly for eye inspection.
5. To enable public health practitioners of all levels in Lampang to be knowledgeable to eye illnesses prevalent in their communities, so that they can give appropriate consultations to patients and also refer them to the hospital for further proper treatment.
6. To cooperate with other charity organizations in conducting relevant activities for the sake of public benefits.
7. To distribute expertise involving prevention and treatment of eye diseases to the community.
8. To promote a democratic form of government without proceeding political activities.
9. To promote basic education for visually impaired children and administer Lampang School for the Blind.
10. To develop and provide an array of vocational training programs for the blind as well as administer Lampang Skill Development Center.
11. To augment vocational promotion, improve the quality of life, along with establish an array of rehabilitation programs for people with disabilities in the community.